I write a Monthly Passage, which I learned from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self, to let go of last month and enter the new month with intention.
What worked in April
- the Writer’s Oasis sparked my revelation that hiding doesn’t make me feel safe
- [secret project]!
- Past Me having done so much work and planning that’s relevant now
- sitting with my fears
- cooking about one new meal a week
- making one page of Italian flashcards per week
- planning outfits for the week on Sunday
Next time I might
- re-establish my dance-meditate-chores habit
- lower expectations
- reduce my to-do list
Qualities I want for May
BOLD. Buoyancy. Wind in my hair from sailing forward! Reclaiming.
Things I’m working on
- continuing [secret project]
- gonna start my flower seeds sprouting
- 10pm bed time
Looking forward to
- sun and warmth
- bold actions towards my potential
Asking and hoping for
I’m ready for
- moving on!