I write a Monthly Passage, which I learned from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self, to let go of last month and enter the new month with intention.
Havi’s Quality for November is Meaning but I also had signs pointing me to meaning for this month, one coming from an unexpected and super ironic source.
What worked in October
- rest, naps, and more naps
- not thinking about my business… much
- not listening to podcasts
- Body First
- being present
- remembering legitimacy
- imagining my life if X, Y, and Z weren’t factors
- Tarot readings
- relaxation exercises
- extreme self-care
Next time I might
- look at my Focus Page every day
- not staying up till midnight doing [stressful activity]
Qualities for November
Meaning. Soft. Center. Open.
Things I’m working on
- uncovering the meaning of my biz
- income stuff
Looking forward to
- holidays off
- maybe getting some more income
- Havi is posting more, so more Havi posts!
Asking and hoping for
- seeing opportunity
- following opportunity
I’m ready for
- a lifestyle that supports my works
The Tower – whaaaat, I never get the Tower. But I am totally fine with this card. I’m exited about the opportunity that emerges from losing what doesn’t serve me.
- abrupt change
- jolt us back to life
- blessing in disguise
- build new structures that support you
- live authentically