Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
May we all find resources of courage, strength, power and certainty,
so much more than we knew possible,
may we love ourselves with total abandon,
glowing powerful boundaries,
fully present in our declaration that we are ready for
saying our clear yes
staying with this intensely courageous practice of
self-cherishing and self-treasuring
~ Havi, “Courage Is Coming”
What worked this week
- saying No, and it was so natural and easy
- making a chart for dinners and lunches
- keeping track of how long it takes me to write an art blog entry… it’s a long time!
- writing down my accomplishments
- 1 cup of hawthorn infusion every night
Next time I might
- do less chores after work because I end up eating dinner too late
- I am taking it easy during this Mercury in Retrograde session, given the weirdness that happened the last two times
- my partner feeling depressed
- frustrated that I have to Get Everything Done and so get into bed too late
- one of my nettles doesn’t look too good… she sent out a little shoot and decided to wither away
- actually enjoying my job so much that I feel energized when I get home. I never really thought this would happen.
- my partner has an amazing job opportunity that could mean lots of positive changes for us!
- I started dry brushing and it feels really nice, and also putting lotion on afterword feels nice too
- started an artwork I’ve been procrastinating on
- choreographing a dance to “Move Your Feet” has been going really well – I’m almost done
- yummy noms and exploring new noms