Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
I had a really good week!
- listening to Listen to Wikipedia – it’s like digital wind chimes. Love it love it love it
- up at 6 am on weekends! This is a habit now.
- 40-20 rule on the weekend and 15 minutes during the week
- Could Do/Must Do list
- tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- 12 oz nettle infusion in the morning and 8 oz hawthorn infusion at night
- writing down my accomplishments during the day
- Anat Baniel exercises, especially when my back hurt
Next time I might
- get ready for bed at 9 every night!
- never watch [crass TV show my partner likes] ever again
- a certain episode of [crass TV show my partner likes] was traumatizing for me
- Saturday was just weird – I was clumsy, got oil on one of my favorite shirts, and nothing turned out according to plan
- my partner’s job continues to be really draining on him
- seeing good decisions made right before my eyes
- getting lots done and totally fine with what I didn’t get done
- putting some photos in my Redbubble store!
- learning some new American Tribal Style moves from Datura Online
- more time
- feeling happy and hopeful
- really yummy food
- I harvested and cooked some stinging nettles, right from my own patio! I boiled the leaves and stems for 10 minutes and it smelled really good – familiar, but I couldn’t place it. They tasted pretty good, too, although the stems weren’t as tender as they would be if I’d harvested them sooner. You’ll notice from my photo at the top that the spikes remain during cooking, but the heat neutralizes the sting. Being new to nettles, I tested the spikes with my fingertip before eating them, just in case!