Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- waking up at 6 am every day
- tapping (EFT)
- blogging about personal stuff (not published yet)
- ablutions at 9 and into bed at 10.15!
- chores on arriving home
- 15 minutes before work going through photos to put in my Redbubble store… holy jeebus I have taken a lot of photos in my life
- massaging my toes
- Must Do/Could Do list
Next time I might
- look at my Must Do/Could Do list every day
- meditate closer to when I come home
- derailments from my schedule
- my partner had to decide between two jobs – two places wanted him! We talked a long time about the pros and cons, how he felt, money stuff, and it was really hard
- rainy weather for several days
- my cat was sick : (
- having two job offers is a great problem to have
- my partner was happy with his decision
- a less hectic work week for me
- I have lots of good photos to choose from for my store, and some I want to artistically alter
- I harvested some nettle with minimal stings… is it weird I’m proud of my babies for stinging me?