Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- getting up at 6 every day
- ablutions at 9 so I got into bed at 10.15
- tapping (EFT)
- Must Do/Could Do list
- 15 minutes in the morning of going through my photos
- sitting with my worries about a big change
Next time I might
- ablutions at 9 every day!
- my hands hurt from a lot of intense mouse-gripping at work
- double work because some key information was not communicated to me at the start of a project
- worries about possibly moving
- my partner got a job!
- we don’t have to move
- I danced along with Irina Akulenko’s Diamond Cut – it’s really good and challenging
- new releases from Datura Online
- had Monday and Tuesday off
- going through my photos and finding lots I can use for my Redbubble store and photos I can – dum dum DUM – alter artistically!
- finishing my new user picture (more on that later)