Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- taking it easy
- writing down my accomplishments
- getting ready for bed earlier
- tapping (EFT)
- massaging my toes
- Anat Baniel exercises
- focusing on art
- the stress of driving new places
- being around a lot of people
- something new!
- a skunk family visited and the babies were sooo cute
- lots of progress on my art project
- finally figured out my plant babies’ nutrient deficiency – it’s magnesium, easily remedied by adding epsom salts to their water supply
- I made pancakes! I followed this Eincorn pancakes recipe from Jovial and used buttermilk, mmmm