Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- doing just two minutes of exercises from Anat Baniel‘s Healthy Backs DVD every day has made my back muscles a lot looser and more flexible
- I’ve also been massaging my toes every day
- tapping (EFT) after meditation in the morning
- writing down what I accomplish every day
- getting up at 6 am on the weekends
- looking at my Could Do/Must Do list
- knowing that focusing on one thing doesn’t mean I will never get back to the other things I care about
Next time I might
- I really have no idea how to get into bed at 10.15. The only time it happens is when I have a splitting headache and my only option is sleeping it off because I’m in so much pain.
- expectations of socializing at my job
- feeling like a real person on the weekends and then having to go to work
- getting a lot done on the weekend, especially housework
- drawing on the computer almost every day
- delicious food
- watching some really good movies