Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- Doing The Fun – oh my GOD this made such a difference. I came home excited to do fun stuff, I’ve had all kinds of story ideas and art ideas, and I am doing things from love, not from obligation, which makes all the difference in the world.
- the 40-20 rule: 40 minutes of fun alternating with 20 minutes of housework = choreographed a dance in a week AND cleaned up the living room
- watering my plants more
- writing down what I accomplish
- moving chores to after work instead of just before I go to bed – who looks forward to an hour of chores and then collapsing into bed at the end? Not this lady.
Next time I might
- as usual, get into bed earlier
- Chilly and wet weather and not enough sun for my baby plants
- feeling tired
- eight hours a day of not Doing The Fun
- waiting for changes that I may not even like, and not knowing when they will happen
- feeling light and free
- getting lots done
- lots of cute critters outside, including a raccoon
- my plants look better than last week
- I’ve been touching my nettles and they haven’t stung me