Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- repeating “Next Indicated Step” to myself
Next time I might
- heed the voice that says not to discuss something with my partner
- keep going with the Next Indicated Step, don’t question it, just go
- questioning my Next Indicated Step and crying a lot
- getting frustrated really quickly
- being fueled by desperation instead of love
- feeling bored at work
- I’ve kind of done the opposite of what I should have for my sprouts – I planted them too deep, over-watered, and didn’t think to move them away from the windows at night ^^;;
- being a plant mom!
- more sprouts came up – I think all the ones that will come up have done so, and I’m glad it’s not too many
- the sprouts that have survived are the strongest!
- my partner has been very encouraging about a new idea
- I’ve picked up genealogical research after a hiatus and lots of new records have been digitized in the meantime