Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- welcoming all emotions and desires
- following signs
- using my nubby ball
Next time I might
- realize my monsters have more than just one tactic to keep me from uncomfortable zones
- Is the dentist’s office not one of the. most. “Be a Good Girl” places in modern life?
- perky people can really drain the energy out of me
- wavering between so many options
- money makes decisions very difficult
- my partner’s emotional baggage made it difficult for him to comfort me
- I forgot I can comfort myself
- getting more evidence that “story of my life” stuff is actually true when I don’t want it to be true!
- I’m a plant mom!!!!! More on this later!
- possibilities and Yay I Get To Begin Again!
- I cooked my first Indian dish, a masala omlette, even though I didn’t have all the ingredients – and it was yummy
- my shoulder loosened up a lot
- Havi published her April post and two ideas really stood out to me:
You are a jewel … and you need a better setting
yoga told me that I am a BODY OF WATER.
- I left my first comment on the Oasis! It was in response to a question about what clothes make us feel good, and I said:
I’m a long-time lurker but your invitation to talk about clothes has lured me out! I feel great about myself when wearing swishy A-line skirts and dresses, collared blouses, lots of rings, big earrings. I love wearing Vibram toe shoes in warm weather because it’s like wearing no shoes at all – I feel rooted and solid when my feet have room to spread out on the ground. I also belly dance in big skirts with hip shawls and coin belts, and these layers can take up quite a bit of horizontal space – they let my Body rightfully and joyfully take up space.