Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
(Last weekend the internet was out at my place, so I wasn’t able to post a Sunday Revue – and it’s a Sunday-only thing, so I just skipped it.)
I was pretty sick this week, and took amazing care of myself.
- taking off work
- drinking and eating nourishing foods
- meditating, resting, napping, and sleeping
- using acupressure points
- welcoming all emotions and desires
- following my Body’s desires for food and rest
Next time I might
- Keep doing more of the same
- feeling sick – physical pain
- trouble sleeping through the night
- my partner was gone for two days
- receiving healing energy from hugs, from a distance, from the Earth, from my cat, from food
- it’s very freeing when self-care is my only concern