Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- having four pots on the stove and spending 15 minutes a day doing tasks for each
- remembering my very sneaky monsters make me feel hopeless just when I’m making good progress
- gamifying my 15 minutes – for each first 15 minutes, I get to play a day in Stardew Valley (therefore limiting Stardew Valley time, motivating me to do the 15 minutes, and limiting potential for over-work)
- resting my arm when I had Repetitive Stress Injury symptoms
- going ahead with imperfect creations
Next time I might
- get ready for bed at 9 even if I don’t actually go to bed right away
- rush job at work for a project that everyone knew about for months
- bitter cold
- upcoming invasiveness
- feeling hopeful
- getting tons of housework done
- finishing stuff, like my Leda with Horns, which is in my Redbubble store!