I write a Monthly Passage, which I learned from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self, to let go of last month and enter the new month with intention.
What worked in February, month of Reflection:
- journaling, journaling, and more journaling, and even more!
- dancing every day
- calming self-talk
- blueberry muffins for breakfast & eating yogurt at least every other day
- watching videos at work
- asking for work
- showing interest
- Desire Retreat!
- 10 minutes of various activities
- tapping (EFT)
- belly dance videos for breakfast
- intentional not-doing
Next time I might
- tap on visibility
- set my weekend alarm for 8 am whaaaat
- focus on one thing
- ritualize arriving home & starting business work
Pleasure. Accomplishment. Flow. Firm. Boundaries. New. Ease. Curiosity.
Things I’m working on
- making hard work pleasurable
- truly relaxing
Asking and hoping for
- more exciting projects at work
- more recognition
I’m ready for
- steady progress