Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
This is my 50th blog post, whoo-hoo!
- journaling almost every day
- setting an alarm and getting up with it
- intentionally not having any goals and not doing anything
- having fun, welcoming fun
- Desire Retreat!
- asking “What’s the treasure?”
- watching fat snowflakes fall
- remembering I am human
Next time I might
- focus on one thing for a whole week (whaaaat)
- ritualize transition moments, like arriving at work, arriving home, my partner coming home
- feeling sad Tuesday and Friday
- an inconvenient car problem – quick fix but took some time out of my day
- my partner feeling bad
- my face was broken out pretty bad, probably from all the stress hormones from last week
- the “Get things done!” monster was forceful this week
- feeling really weird having to spend gift card money on fairly useless things
- feeling addicted to the new farm I started in Stardew Valley
- my working space at home is a little messy
- because of the car problem, I got to spend more time with my partner
- things may be looking up for my partner really soon
- massage and acupuncture in one week =u=
- having a reasonable credit bill
- muffins with FOUR berries in them!