Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- about 20 minutes of non-computer activity before heading to bed
- 10 minutes each of game programming, going through photos, and audio editing
- blueberry muffins for breakfast and yogurt in my lunch
- belly dance videos for breakfast! I am loving April Rose’s Orientalis – it is a history of belly dance told through belly dance performances!
- dancing every day
- tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique/EFT)
- cold weather
- humoring my partner instead of expressing how I feel – not doing this caused some inconveniences
- major empathic episode that resulted in so many stress hormones pumping through my system that I was shaking and having minor spasms : (
- my family members are verbally abusive to each other, and I witnessed a bizarre example of this today
- being at a loss as how to stop the abuse, and not wanting to accept the possibility that I can’t
- the worst that could have happened with my partner didn’t happen
- I took exquisite care of myself after the empathic episode and danced out all the stress hormones with Rachel Brice’s “Shimmy Train” on Datura Online
- the empathic episode also convinced me that I only want to use my programming powers for good (my version of good)
- incremental progress is progress
- actual fun stuff to do at work
- blueberry muffins!
- super nice weather is happening this week