Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- eating yogurt at lunch
- watching videos at work
- asking for something to do
- dancing every day!
Next time I might
- actually do the half-hour of a non-digital thing before bed
- tap (Emotional Freedom Technique/EFT) on the issue of getting up late on Sundays
- be more flexible when plans fall through
- my partner changed plans on me, then changed them back and I was supposed to be okay with it
- very cold weather
- worries about losing my job
- we talked about it and my partner understood why the plan-changing made me upset
- had a fun thing to do at work
- learning stuff
- re-reading Healing Wise by Susun Weed
- I have more time to plant seeds for my upcoming container garden than I thought, and I don’t have to plant them all at once
- yummy food and treats, including my second batch of blueberry muffins using Einkorn flour!