I write a Monthly Passage, which I learned from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self, to let go of last month and enter the new month with intention.
What worked in January
- remembering to live a human-scaled life
- planning quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily
- physically writing
- listening to Jen Louden recordings
- not deciding
- watching belly dance videos in the morning
- watching videos at work – sanity saver!
- cutting down my to-dos
- rib cage breathing
- calming self-talk
Next time I might
- remember that my monsters encourage me to feel hopeless just when I’m starting to make progress
- listen to the Oasis in my room, with no distractions
Qualities I want for February
Rest. Perseverance. Receptivity. Quiet. Certainty.
Things I’m working on
- identifying when my monsters are getting in my way
- being aware of my self-image
Looking forward to
- a week off
- art progress
- art blog progress
- more muscle knots dissolving
Asking and hoping for
- positive recognition
- good, fulfilling ways to earn money
I’m ready for
Havi’s Quality for February is Reflection, which is very much in harmony with my feelings about this month.
My Tarot Message is two cards – the King of Cups popped out right away but I still like to shuffle and handle the cards, so I picked another one, the V of Swords.
Meanings for the King of Cups:
- listening, intellect, compassion, intuition
- channel intuitive and creative skills into your work
- become more involved in life
Meanings for the V of Swords:
- remember the Self
- accepting limitations
- don’t force things
- confidence of position
- cast off what doesn’t serve you