Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
I felt numb, both physically and emotionally, this week. I don’t know about you, but when the intensity of my emotions reaches a certain level, my coping mechanisms kick in and shut down my emotions entirely. Sometimes this is helpful, but it is always a sign that something is very wrong.
- taking my time to plan
Next time I might
- remember I don’t have to decide everything at once
- receive decisions I’ve already made
- plan in time chunks (quarterly, monthly, weekly)
- have just one place to look for my to-dos
- plan backwards
- money worries
- bitter cold
- my family has been really supportive
- I have [x] month’s-worth of expenses saved up, which isn’t as much as I’d like but is still significant
- new resources
- getting small things done