Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
This past week… ugh. Jen Louden called it a “liminal” week – the days between xmas and New Year’s feel like they’re out of time, like they don’t belong anywhere.
- going to bed 10-10.30pm
- peppermint tea to help my headaches
- eating apple muffins for breakfast
- giving & receiving hugs
Next time I might
- write stuff down at the time I think of it!
- bring myself back to the present
- realize wow, my monsters have the ability to make me feel sleepy ._.
- being bored as hell at work
- feeling worried about getting fired
- worrying a lot about everything
- I think of myself as a very precise, meticulous person, but I have been way too comfortable with haziness lately
- feeling Why Can’t This Be Easier
- I’m willing to stand up for other people while forgetting that I am a people too!
- yummy noms
- there was some sunlight
- I get Monday off!
- making headaches go away
- having some wonderful support from family