Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- being aware that I will hate the first [secret thing], and the second [secret thing], and I will just have to keep on going
- reading Womb of Light
- finishing up The Energy of Money
- deciding not to get anything done
- following the Ayurvedic clock
- focusing on one thing
- paying attention to what stops me from doing something
Next time I might
- remember “the perfect is the enemy of the good”
- if I’m putting something off, do it during Pitta time (10am to 2pm) to power through and get it done!
- cold and icy weather
- bored as hell at my job
- trying to be perfect
- Winter Solstice and longer days!
- finished up a lot of things
- yummy noms