Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
This week I suffered from what I’m calling Big Decision Hangover. Following a big, very positive decision I made, I spent the rest of the week unable to do anything important. I didn’t judge myself harshly for this, but I was surprised.
What worked this week
- recovering & not judging myself
- keeping a list of clothes to donate
- Monday & Friday showers
Next time I might
- be prepared for Big Decision Hangover
- it’s cold >m<
- not getting enough sunlight
- does everyone use “it’s” for the possessive “it” now? Everyone??
- added to my vacation savings!
- got some extra time
- got some extra sleep : D