Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- having a monthly Tarot message
- watching Sailor Moon for fun
- going for it!
- listening to Captivate the Room, hosted by Tracy Goodwin
- 1 hour of art
- deciding to cut my hours at work
- listening to my Body and acting on her direction
Next time I might
- know that if I dismiss something for vague reasons, I should still keep it in mind
- Neat Bee for speaking up
- when my words may be interpreted as criticism, frame them with an “I” statement about my values – Kathy Caprino recommends this based on research by Joseph Grenny and David Maxfield
- being bored at work
- decisions made by higher-ups at work that didn’t make any sense
- everything else!
- getting to use my voice
- my partner has been really supportive
- letting myself dream