Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- the Oasis and having digital sticky notes reminding me of what I need to remember
- remember last week when I linked to this article about parentification? This whole website, Womb of Light, is extremely helpful and just what I need right now
- continuing my sabbatical from news and comedy-news, and instead surrounding myself with helpful, supportive media
- not buying things
- getting off the computer at 10-ish to get ready for bed
Next time I might
- remember I’m not invisible when I think I am, or want to be
- remember Safety First means not being broke.
- be patient like a gestating giraffe
- forgive myself for feeling scared and not speaking up
- a co-worker said something mean about poor people
- feeling like I haven’t accomplished anything even though I really have – I don’t know why it doesn’t feel enough
- dealing with parentification bullshit
- the parentification bullshit is like, so textbook and super obvious, and I think I’m weirdly disappointed at how run-of-the-mill it is
- Womb of Light has an online course and I couldn’t afford it even with the Thanksgiving discount – I know it’s worth that price (or more), but I will have to save up for it
- just finding Womb of Light has been a huge help to me this week, and there are over 50 articles I can read
- yes, I am making progress on my art and video games!
- a different co-worker gave me an unexpected compliment
- delicious, nourishing food