Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
Next time I might
- bathe on Friday and Monday
- practice compassion
- enforce boundaries
- remember anger is a response to a boundary being crossed
- Safety First
- having been, and still being, a victim of parentification (this is a good article too)
- awful weather
- my Raynaud’s flared up in Hot Topic, so I had to go into a changing room and massage my legs to get the blood going back into my toes
- my partner knows what being parentified is like
- I have two days off!
- starting the Zenva game development course that I got in their epic Black Friday sale
- not buying anything at Hot Topic because it didn’t fit or was made from low-quality materials
- saving $30 grocery shopping : D
- yummy food