Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- meditating along with the zivaMIND course (stay tuned for my thoughts/review)
- Neat Bee
- doing less
- just observing
- Past Me scheduled time off work before she even knew I would take the meditation course – thank you, Past Me!
Next time I might
Actually this week was amazing.
- Saturday morning, my partner was inexplicably defensive about things that didn’t even have to do with him, like me wondering aloud if wheat causes me to break out o_O
- probably thanks to meditating, I’m more aware of body sensations… like my neck and shoulder pain that happens at work
- Thursday was really nice
- feeling free
- feeling like there is plenty of time
- buying stuff I really wanted
- not buying stuff I felt “eh” about
- yummy food
- resting a lot
- beautiful weather