I write a Monthly Passage, which I learned from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self, to let go of last month and enter the new month with intention.
September went by so fast! I feel like I did a lot of ground work in preparation for October, the month of Center and for which Havi gave the superpower of Delicious Space. Yes please.
I drew The Emperor as my Tarot card for this month, which is about groundedness and stability. He represents authority, structure, focus, boundaries, strategy, inner strength, motivation, and balance – all good things for a month like this.
What worked in September
- Neat Bee! (Nipping It In The Bud)
- not judging myself
- doing what I can
- breathing in for 4 and out for 6
- letting go
- treating my schedule as a guideline, not the rule
- doing less!
- listening to my body
- getting acupuncture (aaaaaaaaaaah)
Next time I might
- listen to my partner when he seems to have something important to say
- go to bed when I’m tired
- find a new snack for work
Qualities I want
Rest. Harvest. Presence. Refreshment. Delight.
Things I’m working on
- programming games
- practicing Neat Bee
- doing less
- recognizing when I feel I need to be the best, and just being aware of this
- recognizing when I want to withdraw, and just being aware of this
Looking forward to
- Autumn festivities
- pretty leaves!
Asking and hoping for
- courage in all things
I’m ready for
- more self-fluency