Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
I signed up for an 8-day meditation course at zivaMIND and I’ll let you know how it goes next week.
What worked this week
- Neat Bee! (Nipping It In The Bud)
- breathing in for 4 counts and breathing out for 6 counts
- taking breaks
- doing less
- listening to the zivaSLEEPS recording each night
Next time I might
- on the weekend, code in the morning or afternoon – not at night
- allow twenty minutes for making Italian flashcards – none of this “it’ll only take five minutes” nonsense
- my partner is binge-watching Luke Cage and keeps telling me what’s happening while I’m trying to do things
- I had mini-headaches almost every day – I think I’m becoming more sensitive to the tightness in my neck and shoulders
- I had acupuncture and it was sooooooo niiiiiiiice =u=
- meditation makes me feel nice too
- feeling more positive and grounded
- getting a lot done while not feeling too rushed or over-worked
- I traded some chores with my partner and now both things are going to get done rather than neither of them
- It’s October!