Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
This has been a really rough week. Just when I had figured out how to accomplish my secret mission, I didn’t feel like doing anything at all and also felt physically tired and worn out. I realized I’m not so special that I don’t have self-sabotaging behaviors like everyone else.
Also, this month’s super power of I Am So Very Clear has meant:
- getting clear: clarity on what I want and how to do it
- being clear: being transparent and honest with myself and others
- clearing out: letting go of things that don’t serve me
The month’s only half over – what else could Clear end up meaning?
- naps almost every day
- tadasana practice
- not giving a shit
- 10 minutes
- listening to my partner
Next time I might
- journal immediately
- recognize when I’m getting distracted and refocus
- my partner is scared of me getting mad at him : (
- are other people scared of me too?
- yeah I’m not so special that I don’t have monsters too
- the weather
- the apartment is a mess
- not getting much done
- I guess my secret mission must be really awesome if I’m resisting it this much
- my partner was honest with me
- I finished making my profile picture and it looks cool (see it on my Twitter profile)