I write a Monthly Passage, which I learned from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self, to let go of last month and enter the new month with intention.
I am in a connection state of mind. This is very unlike me and I’m fighting that perception both from me and from other people, but it’s how I feel. I have two very different communities I want to serve, but the things I want share are things they could both benefit from. (How vague is that, haha.)
Havi’s calendar says September is the month of Intention. The superpower is I Am So Very Clear, and not only do I feel this applies to the specific plan I’m following for [secret things] and my desire for connection, but – and this is scary – I think it will also mean I will be more “clear” – transparent, sharing more.
But as Havi explained about being a panther:
and let the glow be both a beacon to those who need to see you
and a fiery protective field to cloak you from everyone who does not need to see you
I don’t know the practical ways of doing this but I do believe it’s possible.
And also, my Tarot Card of the Month is The Hanged Man, which means letting go – clearing out! – things in my life which no longer serve me.
Now on to my Monthly Passage!
What worked in August
- doing 10 minutes of things
- naps and resting
- honoring my real feelings and forgiving myself for having them
- growing towards nourishment
- doing Energy of Money exercises
- practicing Colleena Shakti’s tadasana
- glowing boundaries
- remembering All Timing Is Right Timing
- honoring my desire to connect
- not shrinking back
Next time I might
- breathe deeply
- imagine positive outcomes
- ask, “Has this worked in the past?”
- schedule time for tasks I can’t get to every day
Qualities I want for September
Expansion. Fun. Support. Confidence. Connection. Nourishment Is Easy To Find. Readiness. Open to New Ideas.
Things I’m working on
- figuring out a way to be both visible and safe
- learning how to program games
- learning how to make time and space for important things
- speaking up
- finding communities
Looking forward to
- cooler days
- orange moons
- having fun making games (because it is really fun!)
Asking and hoping for
- opportunities to teach more people
- courage to connect
I’m ready for