Every Sunday I revue – the fun kind of review – the past week. I base this on the old style Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- taking off work for a one-day trip
- 10 minutes
- looking for community in areas I wouldn’t normally look
Next time I might
- set a time limit for certain things I spend too much time on
- breathe deeply
- dance after I do my tadasana practice
- feeling bored at work
- eating and drinking a lot of refined sugar and wheat during my one-day trip, and the fallout of that with my body – mainly my face breaking out and feeling tired
- my day trip!
- I have Labor Day off!
- a super-cute chipmunk popped out of the bushes outside!
- I finally felt ready to introduce the readers of my art blog to this blog
- feeling ready and receptive
- feeling ready to connect and contribute