Every Sunday I revue (the fun kind of review) the past week. I base this on the (old style) Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- recognizing what drains me and what nourishes me
Next time I might
- detach even more
- use some of Havi’s Emergency Calming Techniques (squeezing the tips of my fingers is my favorite)
- 10 minutes of everything!
- Tuesday and Wednesday at work were awful
- my partner feels scared a lot
- I am not making enough money at my job and that’s terrifying
- the weather has been very hot and stuffy
- knowing “yes” and “no” in my bones
- Past Me is a genius!
- having lots of ideas
- getting lots of housework done this weekend
- clearing out some old stuff to make way for the new