Every Sunday I revue (the fun kind of review) the past week. I base this on the (old style) Friday Chicken from Havi’s blog at The Fluent Self.
- cutting down on wheat: eating yogurt and strawberries for breakfast instead of toast
- going to bed, especially when I’m super tired but I want to read just one more blog post (just one, I swear)
- letting the thoughts I have about work just pass through my mind
- amping up my Italian studies
- reminding myself to listen first
- getting up with my alarm
Next time I might
- look at my to-do list every day
- do small things as I think of them – don’t save them for later because they pile up!
- plan my lunches and dinners
- feeling angry at work
- the weather has been hot and stuffy
- my partner really supports my Italian studies
- hanging out with my family and it was nice